The Accessibility Icon Pack is an asset pack which includes 1700+ minimalist icons focused on highlighting the accessibility and inclusion of all users. The icons are mainly made for UI/UX elements, but feel free to use them for any project, big or small. Some icons have different icon variations, and some icons can be used interchangeably to represent a similar entity with meaning for the user.
Who is it suitable for?
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- UI/UX Designers
- Front-End Developers
Accessibility Icon Pack | 1700+ Icons
The Accessibility Icon Pack (V1.0) contains a custom license. Here’s a short summary of what our license allows/disallows you to use the content. You can also read this in the Accessibility Icon Pack License.txt file, which is included in the asset package.
✅ What is allowed?
- This content (e.g. PNG files, SVG files) can be used for personal, educational, and commercial projects.
- Written permission is not required.
- Attribution is not required, but greatly appreciated! 😄
- If you choose to credit me, please refer to "Choo-Choo Diamond" or "Diamonick D.".
- Modifications to the content as a whole or any of its parts separately are allowed. Modified assets can also be used for personal, educational, and commercial projects.
❌ What is NOT allowed?
- Don’t redistribute or sell the Accessibility Icon Pack as a whole or any of its parts separately.
- Don’t redistribute or sell any content from the Accessibility Icon Pack as NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens).
- Don’t modify, then resell the Accessibility Icon Pack as a derivative, standalone asset.